Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Doing My Best As The Bride (TG Caption)

 

"Just keep smiling big. Make it look like it's the greatest day of your life. Just be the happy bride that everyone sees you as right now. You can make it thru this. Only a few more hours before the medallion can swap you back. Nobody knows you're really a guy. You're just a beautiful little bride having her dream winter wedding." That was my inner monolog as I stood there with a smile plastered on me face. I had woke up today as a man, but here I was, taking pictures as a bride, moments away from walking down the aisle to elope with a man who should be my brother in-law, he's my wife's brother. And the only 2 people who knew anything was off was me and Brittany, the woman who's body I find myself in.

Brittany and my wife's brother were getting married at this pretty classy hotel. At the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding, everyone wound up getting pretty shitfaced. Thanks to the open bar, I got hammered and wound up passing out on the floor of one of the rooms everyone was partying in. Finding myself with a sizable hangover, I started shuffling around, trying to figure out who's room I was in and where my wife was. As I stumbled around a corner, I bumped into Bethany, the woman about to be married. She was holding something metal in her hand that shocked my whole body when it touched my arm.

Stepping back Brittany said in a panic "Shit! Shit shit shit! Oh fuck, this isn't good."

"Hey we just bumped into each other, no big deal," I said trying to calm her down.

"No! You don't get it yet. Here touch this for a little longer. With all my family and friends here, you'll need some of my memories to make it thru my wedding,"she said followed by a big sigh. "I'm gunna have to watch someone else have the wedding I always dreamed of."

"What?? What are you talking about Brittany?" I asked.

She took the object she was holding and pressed it into my hand and held it there for a moment, and I felt the same tingle as before.

As she was doing this, she gave me an explanation for her weirdnesss. The object she was holding was the Medallion Of Zulo. It was something that could be used to change someone's body once every 12 hours. Using the last clothes someone wore, or touching the medallion to someone's body, would change someone into another person. Brittany said she had possesion of it for years and rarley used it. But today she was gunna use an old shirt to drop a couple pounds last minute before her wedding ceremony. She also explained how keeping contact with the medallion for longer during the change would also carry over some memories with the transformation as well.

After holding the medallion against me during her speech she broke contact saying, "There, that should geive you enough 'Brittany knowledge' to get you through today. Enjoy your wedding, Brittany," she said frowing.

Standing there in silence, I thought about how I should tell everyone the bride has lost her mind. But as I was pondering her crazy words, I noticed Brittany was slowly getting taller. I couldnt believe my eyes, but I watched the top of her head rise up higher and higher. It flashed thru my head quickly, "There's no way this crazy bitch is telling the truth here."

But then I noticed it wasn't just her, my point of view was shifting as well. The ground started to rise up on me as I started to lose inch after inch of my height. I stood at a modest 6'0, and Brittany was on the shorter side for a girl, being only 5'1. But my eyes went from being clear above the top of Brittany's head, to now being about level. As she was growing taller, somehow I was shrinking just as much. My eyes now level with Brittany's forehead, I shrank even further, until we were now looking each other in the eye. It was at this moment that Brittany officially became the taller one of the 2 of us. I shrank as Brittany grew. More and more until I was tilting my head up to see her. She just impatiently crossed her arms as if she was bored and wanted to get thru this already. I was freaked out to be shrinking away to nothing. As I closed in on Brittany's 5'1 and she settled in at my former 6'0, I started shrinking everywhere else but height. My waist shrunk. My hands feet, toes, shoulders, everything shrunk a little bit.

Almost everything. My hair got longer for one thing, growing long, silky and straight, reaching the middle of my back. That and only 2 more things grew in size. My newly developing boobs and butt. My hips flared and I could feel my ass swell and get a juicier Until it had a firm jiggle to it. And my tits, while not huge, bloomed under my shirt. I could feel them sagging just a little bit off my chest.

My face shifted around, my nose thinning, lips swelling. I now had Brittany's face. That and pretty much everything else, except for one last thing.

My cock, too confused to react to any of this, shrank away to nothing until it inverted, and a hole grew between my legs. And with that, gaining Brittany's pussy as my own, I had completely become another person, a female. A little femaleeabout to get married.

The real Brittany, now standing there in my body, said, "We should start getting enough of each other's memories now to make it thru this. We can sneak off alone at the end of the night when 12 hours has passed and we can swap back. Enjoy your wedding for me Brittany. We should both go get ready now. Good luck girl."

And with that, she left me. I stood for a moment panicking. But as I thought about what to do, new memories flooded into my head. My mom would be here any minute to get me ready for the ceremony. She would be getting me all dolled up, then onto my weddding. Ok. Some new memories kicking in. Maybe this won't be so bad.

My mom, wait Brittany's mom soon entered the room, and we shortly began my wedding makeover. Standing up with my stunning makeup and white wedding dress, Mom came over and put the finishing touch on me, a beautiful white, fur shawl. It felt so cozy and warm over my exposed shoulders in this November cold.

I looked in the mirror at the entrance of the chappel. There I was, Brittany. A beautiful woman, about to tie the knot. I stood in my white wedding dress and ran a hand over the fluffy fur on my chest. The guy part of my head couldn't believe I was here, dressed all in white, about to become someboy's bride. My family and friends were all waiting in there with my fiance and all of his friends and family. All waiting for me. Not me, Brittany, I thought. I gotta hold on to who I am. Did Brittany transfer over too many memories? Being her is starting to feel more normal than being me.

I could hear the organ start playing 'Here Comes The Bride' and knew that was my que. The doors opened and I walked to the alter. Sitting front row was Brittany in my old body. She was sitting in a suit and was awfully handsy with my wife as they both barely seemed to notice me.

But everyone else there couldn't take their eyes off of me, the stunning bride. I've got to admit I felt very pretty, and being the focus of everyone in such a positive way felt very good. And then I looked up at the man i was about to marry.

Seeing him thru Brittany's eyes, and having her memories, I knew how much I loved this man.

We said our vows and kissed. Everyone cheered and we got to the party part of the wedding. At the reception, I was feeling more and more natural as Brittany. Going around be congratulated by everyone I knew as her, definitely made me feel like I actually was the real Brittany.

It was the end of the night and everything was wrapping up. My new husband took my hand and said its time to go to the room and kissed me again on the lips. As good as that felt, and as perfect as the night had been, my last male thought was still fighting to be saved. "Where's your sister and her husband?" I asked, hoping to change back before consummating this marriage.

"Oh they left pretty quick after the reception started. Honestly they both looked pretty horny all day, they were all over each other. Speaking of which..." he said and stepped forward putting one hand around my back, and one under my knees, easily lifting me up into the air. "I think its time we go make this thing official."

And with that he carried me up to the room and made love to me. Each thrust pushed any male thoughts further and further away, until I knew every part of my body was female. I was 100% the beautiful little Brittany. And i belonged to my new husband now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zulo-Hitting The Slopes (TG Caption)

  "Well that was lot more different than I even imagined it would be. Being bigger, I thought these muscles would help me shred down th...