Friday, July 30, 2021

Giving In To Being Monica (TG Caption)


"Oh this is too perfect. I knew if I left his job a little early, I'd find Kyle doing something he wouldn't want me to see while he's in my body. This is better than I expected tho. For someone who's always complaining about getting their body back, he sure does look comfortable as me having a nap in the middle of the afternoon. And in my onesie curled up with my cat? Pretty girly for the person still claiming to be a 'masculine guy' on the inside." Monica thought as she looked down on her husband out cold in her body.

A week ago Monica used the Medallion Of Zulo to swap their bodies, figuring if nothing else, spending a little time as her might get Kyle to stop acting like such an asshole. She swapped themselves at night in bed and told him he only gets his body back when he learns to be a good girl.

Kyle hasn't adapted to his new lot in life very well. He's been very resistant to give into being his wife. He had really been fighting to keep his sense of being a man. But Monica knew better. She had held the medallion against him long enough to get memories to pass as Kyle at his job and with friends and stuff. So she knew it would be the same for him, he had knowledge of being Monica, and with being Monica came some traits, desires, and characteristics that went against Kyle's idea of being his manly self. He was trying to fight it, but Monica knew he was fighting his new brain telling him to be Monica, and do Monica things. The actual Monica got a real kick watching her female husband try to fight his feminine instincts. But now a week in, Monica caught him in a position that he can't exactly deny.

"Ahem!" Monica cleared her throat to wake up Kyle in her body laying on the couch.

Kyle slowly stirred until he woke up and realized that his manly wife had just caught him diving headfirst into girlhood. His head jersey up and he stared at his wife wide eyed. Knowing he was gunna take some shit.

Monica gloated as she stood over her former body. Adressing her husband with the current name that fit, she said, "Well Monica, it looks like your have a pretty easy day. In your fuzzy onesie and napping at 2 in the afternoon? You know someone told me Monica's life as a housewife was easy, but girl, you look like you don't have a care in the world. Snuggled up in some cute pj's, on top of all my sheepskin blankets. Pretty girly for someone who 'would never give in to feminity'. And you're even cuddled with Maggy, you usually hate that cat. What's going on here, Monica?" The previous Monica asked with a grin on her wide male face. She was loving how embarrassed Kyle was getting. She could see him squirm in his onesie. This was priceless.

Kyle was blushing and nervously answered, I don't know, the cat just seems a lot nicer to me while I'm like this."

Kyle stopped there and Monica said, "Aaaand?? What about you snuggled up on the couch in fuzzy, cheetah print pj's on top of my girly, fluffy couch cover? As Kyle," she puffed out her chest, "I would never be caught dead in something like that, laying around on a fluffy cloud having a cat nap. No sir, not this guy."

Kyle's face was on fire from embarrassment. His wife was really rubbing their current genders in his face now. But what was embarrassing him more, was how turned on he was getting by it.

Kyle wanted to explain himself and said, "Monic- I mean Kyle, or whatever, I can't explain it, it's like it's more natural to just give in and do the things you would. I cleaned for a little, but before I knew it, it was noon and I was dressed in this onesie and laying on the couch with Maggy. I didn't realize I was even doing it until you woke me up."

Monica smiled. "Ya know, if you really want to feel like Monica, I have a way. Follow me," she said, leading her husband by the hand to their bed. Kyle's brain was going haywire, but it felt so right to give in and let his husband take charge.

Monica slowly unzipped Kyle's onesie. As she stripped him out of it, the fuzzy fleece skimmed softly over Kyle's smooth skin. As soon as he was undressed, Monica went straight down on him, lapping away at her former vagina with her tongue, her stubble scratching Kyle's thighs. Monica knew what she was doing, and within moment, Kyle was orgasming, screaming "Ugggggg unnnyeah, eat my box Kyle, you lick my pussy so goooooood." Kyle said as he bucked his hips, cumming as a girl for the first time.

Monica raised her head and said, "what was that? Who am I?" She started moving up, but kept Kyle's legs spread.

Kyle was panting but responded, "You're Kyle my big strong husband."

"Oh yeah, and who does that make you?" The old Monica asked, getting more and more aroused.

"Well I'm you're gorgeous wife Monica, pleased to meet you," Kyle said, letting out a tiny giggle. It felt so good to let go and just be Monica.

"You're damn right," the new Kyle said, now fully erect, lifting Monica's legs above her head and slid his new penis into his old vagina.

The new Monica took her old cock deep into her new pussy. Being filled like that was scratching the itch she didn't know she had. Kyle kept thrusting harder and harder, until both came and collapsed in the other's arms.

Kyle got up leaving Monica in the bedroom. He went to the basement and took the medallion he had outside to the garbage bin. Without hesitating, Kyle threw it in, knowing that he'd never give up his new wife.

When he got back inside, he found his beautiful wife Monica, again already in her fuzzy, cheetah onesie, and already sound asleep again. Kyle smiled down on his new wife and slid into bed next to her,, knowing they were each gunna be a lot happier this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zulo-Hitting The Slopes (TG Caption)

  "Well that was lot more different than I even imagined it would be. Being bigger, I thought these muscles would help me shred down th...