Saturday, July 31, 2021

Zulo-Hitting The Slopes (TG Caption)

 


"Well that was lot more different than I even imagined it would be. Being bigger, I thought these muscles would help me shred down the mountain with ease, but my extra bulk was almost a hindrance when it came to making turns, it was hard controling this much body. But being a man also did let me go faster than I ever had, and fly off the jumps higher than I ever had and I've been skiing all my life. What a trip! Its was so different from my usual experience on the mountain. I'm so happy you let me use that medallion my friend from work loaned me. Swapping bodies and having a ski weekend has been amazing. Thanks again babe, I owe you for this, it was so much fun!" Julie said to me from her large man's body. It was a little strange seeing a big man, but with my wife's brain controlling him. Inside that big lunk was the sweet little woman I married. And inside the little woman I married, was me.

Catching Julie's enthusiasm, I smiled at him, thinking about the fun we had this weekend. At first I'd been hesitant about becoming Julie, but it turned out to be better than I thought. Sure I was smaller and weaker, but I was also lighter, so it felt like I was floating down the mountain, barely touching the snow. Even though I couldn't go as fast or hit the jumps as hard, I felt so graceful in all my moves. It was different for sure but I was still having fun. Not as much fun as Julie was having in my body, but fun none the less.

At the trunk of our car I stripped off the outer shell coat that had protected my fragile new body on the mountain, and put on something a little more comfortable to go into the lodge. Julie warm cable knit saggy beanie now adorned my head, with a little bit of my long auburn hair spilling out. I threw on a Julie favorite, her furry brown vest, thinking to myself, "this should keep me warm and looking super cute in front of everyone in the lodge."

I shook my head, hoping to lose the stray Julie thought that had crept into my head. It wasn't overwhelming, but Julie had held the medallion against us for a minute, saying we would get just enough knowledge to pass as each other. It seemed to work well. I felt natural answering to Julie, and all her basic info seemed to be on call in the back of my head. I knew I was me, but still had the minimum needed to act as her.... but a stray thought or two about feeling cute or wanting to put on more make up had crept thru, which was mildly concerning. But I knew it would be fine, all we had to do was touch the medallion together and we'd be back to who we were supposed to be.

I adjusted the fur vest around my slim shoulder and replied to Julie, my current boyfriend, "I know what you mean Jules, it's been very different from our normal, but being you has had it's perks. Sure it's annoying being shorter, like how I'm like only as tall as our station wagon now. But on the plus side, it's felt nice getting outside of myself and being you. I feel a lot of pride when I catch people checking me out, which is strange, but kinda thrilling. Kinda like how looking at you in my old body is weird, but I've got to admit thinking about you bending me over when we get back to the hotel is pretty thrilling too." I said teasing Julie I was gunna enjoy these last hours before we swapped back tomorrow morning and started our long drive home.

It was mission accomplished as I looked down and saw a bulge popping up, still showing through his ski pants. Wow, I thought how crazy it was that just mentioning sex could get Julie to be rock hard so fast. He must be really enjoying this.

I walked over and tip toed up to touch our lips, the contact getting me just as wet as he was hard. So we hopped in the car and drove back to the hotel, planning on banging until we swapped back in about 12 hours. We parked our car and went into our room. The door was still locked, but when we got inside the room safe we used to keep the medallion in was wipe open. I knew that we had locked it, checking many times before we left.

I walked over to the safe with my heart in my throat, hoping the medallion was safe and sound. It was not.

An empty safe. Nothing else gone from the room, No sign of a break in, but the medallion was gone. Poof.

Seeing the window shut on any possibility of me being male was gone right then and there. I called the front desk to complain about a theft. I was told that they keep an electronic record, and nobody had unlocked our door in the time we were gone. And the security cameras showed noone enterting from the hall way, or the outside window, in the time frame either. With no sign of a break in, there was really nothing they could do to help.

"Sorry ma'am, I wish I could do more to help, but this does seem to be all I can do. You could call the police to make a report?" I shuddered at hearing the receptionist refer to me as ma'am. With out the medallion, thats how I would be addressed from now on. A ma'am, a Mrs, a lady, a woman. Maybe it was all these new hormones, but the panic mixed with the hopelessness of being stuck this way caused a melt down.

I hung up the phone, collapsed on the bed balling my eyes out. Threw my tears, I explain to the new Ken, my husband, what our futures would be. He didn't cry, keeping his new manly composure. He stayed strong and I cried into his chest, enough to make my old shirt wet. I cried out all my fear and frustration at the situation and it finally slowed to a whimper. I did not want to remain as Julie the rest of my life, but I was left with little option to change anything.

Eventually I fell asleep in my husbands lap. And when I woke up, I begrudgingly got ready to go home and start my new life as Julie, loving wife and beautiful woman.

I got in the car but Ken ran back in side. "Hey Julie, I left my phone charger, I'll be back in a minute."

What I didnt't know was Julie went back upstairs and knocked on the room next to ours. A man opened up and Ken gave him the second half of the $200 he owed him and the man gave him the medallion back wrapped up in a paper bag.

The man said, "Thanks bud, hope it was worth it to prank your wife into thinking her necklace got stolen. And here it is, wrapped up as requested. I'm guessing you got the connecting doors between our rooms locked again before she noticed and could think anyone came in that way. I feel bad taking this much money for something so simple. But hey, you must like yanking her chain."

Ken thanked the man and said, "Yep, it was worth every penny. You have no idea how much I appreciate it." He left and walked back to the car, his plan going off without a hitch. He knew he could never take the step back to being the woman in the relationship again. So when he ran into the guy from the room next to his, Ken paid the man to help him out and stage a theft. It went off without a hitch, and now Ken would get to live her life as the strong man she loved to be, his friend from when he was Julie would get her medallion back, and most importantly, me the new Julie, had no reason to suspect Ken had anything to do with it, so there would be no problem staying married. As far as I knew, it had just disappeared. Had I known the truth, I would have been furious, I did not want to be stuck as my wife, stuck as this delicate woman, stuck with these breasts and vagina and curves. I didn't want to be the weak one, the submissive one.

But I was none the wiser, and Ken hopped into the car without me knowing he had the ability to give me my life back in his jacket pocket. But he kept things the way the were for good.

We drove back home, and I mentally prepared for what I in store as the new Julie. I looked out the window at the mountains passing by, curling upwith my legs tucked into my chest and cuddling up in my fluffy vest. It would take a lot of getting used to, but I was now Julie, married woman. And while we were stuck like this, I'd do what it took to keep my loving husband happy and keep the marriage together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zulo-Hitting The Slopes (TG Caption)

  "Well that was lot more different than I even imagined it would be. Being bigger, I thought these muscles would help me shred down th...