Friday, July 30, 2021

Swap Clinic Kept Us Together (TG Caption)

 

"Babe, it's 2021, girls don't do duckface like that anymore. Just smile nice and pretty like me. We look so sexy together. This pics gunna get, like, a million likes."

Things really hadn't changed all too much, I guess. Kerri has always loved posting couples pics of the 2 of us, and always was excited with the likes she would get. Though I suspect this one that she was making me take to show off 'The New Us' was gunna get more likes that all the other ones she posted.

Kerri and I had been dating for a couple years and madly in love. We were always best friends since the second we started going out. Inseparable. We'd spend all of our spare time together. It was just the 2 of us in our shared little world.

And us being the best of friends never changed. But slowly, I could feel her pull back in the bedroom. We were still having sex but she wasnt nearly as into it. It got to the point where I felt like she could barely make her self touch my dick. Like she didn't like what she saw there. But she'd always make me happy. And then the rest of the time, it really couldn't have been better between us.

Until one night, I was making my typical moves on Kerri. I came up behind her. I put one of my big hands on her hip. With the other hand, i moved her long blonde hair over her shoulder and started lightly kissing her neck. But stopped a few seconds in, too surprised to continue after realizing Kerri was crying.

"Oh no, what? Baby, what's wrong? What did I do? Are you ok?" I asked, trying to figure out what was going on with her.

Kerri took a moment, and with her voice cracking and tears in the corner of her eyes, she said, "I'm so sorry Dan, I can't do this anymore. This isn't who I am. I don't think. Not anymore it isn't. I've been slowly coming to terms with something, and it's really hard to say. Dan..... I'm gay. I like women. I've finally accepted it's who I am, and I can't lie and make love to you anymore. I still love you more than anything. But I cant make myself have sex with a man. The thought of a penis is really pretty disgusting. I'm sorry babe, so so sorry," she finished and trailed off into more tears.

I was stunned at this development, and just put my arm around her. Finally thinking off something to say, I said, "Shhh it's ok Kerri. This is a shock for me. You cant help who you're attracted to I guess. But where does that leave us? I love you more than anything, but this sounds like we can't be together?"

Kerri looked up sheepishly and said, "I don't know. I mean, youre the love of my life too, but I dont ever plan on having sex with a man again, and youre a man. The most I can see us being is platonic best friends."

My heart sank through my stomach. "Kerri.... I ... Kerri, I can't do that. I love you so much. Ican't sit around and just stay youre BFF while you go out and fall in love with other women. Ineed all of you Kerri. I'm happy you've discovered who you are Kerri. Really happy. But this is tough. You're my everything, and I think I just lost you. I've got to go, I can't be here. I need to think." I grabbed my keys and ran outside. Kerri yelled after me to stay and talk, but I couldn't. I couldn't take the pain of hearing her saying we still love each other but couldnt be together.

I drove for a while until I ended up in the Walmart parking lot and stopped there. I didn't have anywhere to go, so I just sat there in my car and browsed my phone, unsuccessfully trying to not think about my heartache.

When I was scrolling thru instagram, I saw something that aligned things just right in my head, and may have just given me the solution to my love problems.

It was just a post for some local restaruant that was having a LGBT night, and the post was a promotion for that. It was just a picture of the restaurant, at one of the tables, I saw a couple of women holding hands and staring into each others eyes. They looked like they did't notice another person in the room and were deep in love. At first my heart dropped again, thinking that this is the love that Kerri is going to go on and find with out me. Why couldn't I make Kerri that happy?

And that made the wheels start turning. The area's 1st swap clinic had just opened up last month. If Kerri realized she was only attracted to women, if I could find the right woman to swap with, I would be able to stay with Kerri!

I opened up the swap clinic's site on my phone and started looking. I didn't find anyone that would work. All these women were too old, too fat, or too ugly. No insulting them, but if I was gunna keep Kerri, the woman I needed had to be exactly what she wanted.

I was about to give up, but for the hell of it, refreshed the search page. To my surprise, there was a brand new post of a bombshell, and she was the same age as me and Kerri, 21. I clicked on her as fast as I could and read her bio. Madilyn Hanes, 21 y/o, 5'4, 110 lbs. It also said her backstory, she was pretty normal, just always thought she was meant to be a man.

I applied to swap with her as quick as i could and waited for my response. The minutes felt like hours, I felt like so much was riding on this. I didn't know what I would do if I lost Kerri, she was my world. And right now it seemed like the only way to keep her was to swap bodies with this Madilyn girl. I'd never thought once about being a girl, but truth betold, I still wasn't thinking about it. The only thing in my mind was how to save things and keep Kerri as my girlfriend.

Finally after 20 or so minutes, I got an alert from the swap clinic. Madilyn had accepted and agreed to swap with me at the next available appointment, tomorrow at 10 am. I slept in my car that night not wanting to go home. Wanting to get this swap done to see if I could get Kerri back.

I got to the swap clinic early the next morning. After a little time in the waiting room, they brought me in back. After filling out an hours worth of forms, it was finally time. Madilyn and I had declined to meet each other before hand, finding it just a little weird. I was brought into a room with a chair with a helmet on the top.

The strapped me in and explained in about 3 minutes, I would be in the body that I had arranged to swap into. The technician for the machine left, and I could hear the machine kick on.

Sitting strapped into the chair was the first time I actually had a chance to stop and think about what I was doing. Was I really trading in my cock and balls for a pussy and vag, just to keep my girlfriend? Was Ireally willing to become a female just for her? I was a man, how was I gunna be a girl? I didnt' know the first thing about it. I tried moving my arms to stop the swap, as I was second guessing myself. But my arms were tied in tight. There was nothing I could do now. I sat there and couldn't believe what was about to happen. I just told myself, it was all for Kerri.

The machine started the swap, and a second later, I found myself in a different room, a different technician walked in, and I looked down and saw a different body. It was shocking. There was just so much.... less of me. I went from 6'1 and 225lbs down to 5'4 and 110 lbs. I now had literally less than half of my mass as before. I felt so light and small.

They let me out of the chair and I looked in the mirror at how stunning I had become. I had high arched eyebrow, full pouty lips, and long wavy hair, starting brown and lightening as it went down into blonde. I was very thin. As a result, my new chest and and ass weren't big, but they were still tight and perky. I was now dressed in a turtleneck and some skinny jeans.

Not wasting any more time, I knew what I had to do. I grabbed the fluffy coat that this body had on when it came in. And walked outside, on a mission to find Kerri, when I got there she was in the driveway pacing, nervous after not hearing from me for so long.

Needless to say she was a little confused when a stranger came walking up to her, but there was definately a look of interest in her eyes, probably because this stranger was a sexy woman in a fur coat.

Over the next 10 minutes I explained to her what had happened. How I thougth the only way to keep her was to become a woman at the swap clinic. Finishing up, I said, "So now I'm Madilyn. Cuz if youre a lesbian, then Kerri, I'll be a lesbian with you too. I love you so much."

Kerri stood there with tears in her eyes and said, "Thats really you? You did all of this, you gave up being a man,just to stay with me?" She jumped into my arms and we made out. We kissed with a passion I hadn't felt in a long time from her. I finally had my Kerri back.

So here we are celebrating the new us with a pic. We've done this pose before, but it feels so much different know. I used to tower over Kerri, now my eyes dont even clear the top of her head. But one thing that didn't change is how I feel about this woman. I was still crazy about her, whether I be a man, or a woman.

And right now being a woman felt pretty good. I held my girlfriend's hand and she kicked a leg in the air around me and backed into me. At least I was still big spoon. She smiled that bright smile I love for the camera.. I was so turned on as I could feel her back up against my fur covered boobs. I grinded a little closer, my flat crotch perfectly cupping her round butt. Her beautiful blonde hair smelling sweet as it went into my face. I could feel her push into me even thru the plush coat.

And thats how this turned out to be a photo of the first time I got wet as Madilyn. I was getting so turned on by this. Here I was, still happily together with Kerri, but together as homosexual women. And I thought if this is how it feels, to be curled up to the love of my life, feeling so feminine and beautiful in this girly fur coat, then I think I was gunna be pretty happy as Madilyn Hanes, girlfriend of my beautiful Kerri.

And that's how I felt before she led me up to the bedrom. That day, Kerri cemented in me that I would always be Madilyn. Because she made me feel so good in this body, there's no way I'd ever be someone else.

I'd always thought lesbian sex was fun watching, but being a participant is a whole other ballgame. She did things to my new vagina I didn't think were possible, and I came a countless amount of times until we passed out in each other arms.

We layed in bed the next morning and she grabbed her phone to post the pic of us from yesterday. The caption said 'Finally came out of the closet. Here I am, the real me, a proud gay woman. And this is my gorgeus girlfriend, Madilyn. Our love is deeper than you could imagine #togetherforever #lesbians #LGBTQ #proud #love'

I saw the post on my phone and liked it. Happy with my decision and believe that first hashtag. I think me and Kerri might be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zulo-Hitting The Slopes (TG Caption)

  "Well that was lot more different than I even imagined it would be. Being bigger, I thought these muscles would help me shred down th...